Tuesday, November 4, 2008

starting composition 2... again and again

howdy!

I'm finding this composition to be quite a fair bit more time consuming than the previous assignment, but not from lack of ideas. I find that every time I sit down at the piano I come up with more and more sections to a composition and I end up scraping old ones or changing them around. Right now I am sitting at my computer desk with various pieces of manuscript paper that contain different sections, but I have no idea which ones to use or how to link them together. I also have interchangeably three different cliches that work with what I'm doing, but I'm not sure which one to go with!

My best option right now is to gather up some ideas to perform tomorrow in class so I can get some feedback on what I have so far. Then I can construct a blog dealing with the overall layout of my composition!

ah! The stress of being a composer!
later folks
- robbie

No comments: